Read the rest for his explanations.
1) You are much less patient than you think you are.
2) Many times you’ll have no clue what to do.
3) You’ll realize that minivans are secretly awesome.
4) You’ll probably not get six continuous hours of good sleep ever again.
5) There are singular moments of joy so indescribable they can only be experienced.
6) Your presence is more important than you know.
7) You need to repeat the same words over and over to your children.
8). You will watch less of your favorite games, play less video games, and will go out with your guy friends hardly at all.
9) You will embrace your cluelessness as a gift from God.
10) You will realize your ongoing need to repent, confess, apologize, and forgive.