Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Dangerous Book For Boys

The Dangerous Book for BoysFor Christmas, one of the presents that my eldest son received was The Dangerous Book for Boys.  If you are a Dad with a young son I would strongly recommend picking this one up.  It's really interesting and full of fun stuff that will keep your kid from wasting his mind away on video games.  It will also be a catalyst for fun, masculine, and educational activities that a Dad can do WITH his son.  You can't put a price tag on that.

Al Mohler reviewed it here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This book is SO GREAT! We actually won it and its female counterpart, "The Daring Book for Girls" from another blogger a while back. Both of them are excellent, gender-respecting works of literary art. My son reads Dangerous Book almost as often as he reads his Bible!

Reegz said...

my son has "The Dangerous Game For Boys" based on the book. My sister brought it from Ireland!