Friday, January 14, 2011

Generous Justice - A Review

Generous Justice: How God's Grace Makes Us JustSteve McCoy reviews Generous Justice: How God's Grace Makes Us Just.  His conclusion:

This book is suited to many audiences. It can be read and understood by the average Christian and the more learned. I think it will be quite helpful for Christians involved in the leadership of business or government. Those responsible for much will be challenged to do it different, do it justly. And yet those with the simplest of lives and in the smallest of places will see in this book the profound, eternal purpose of God as they seek justice where they live. What a great gift a book like this is! 
I highly recommend Generous Justice, though I'm sure I haven't done the book justice (pun intended). There are a few books I know will be a constant reference for the remainder of my life, and this is one of them. Go get it.
Read the rest.

No comments: