Thursday, December 01, 2011

Are we sleepwalking through the great infanticide?

Some choice quotes from Harvard Law graduate, Lea Singh, on abortion:
"It's a strange madness, with teams of doctors struggling to keep premature infants alive in hospitals where just a floor away, babies are being killed and discarded."

"Is it just me, or is there something sickly schizophrenic about a society that huffs and puffs in outrage at the killing of a baby in the light of day, but quietly supports it when it happens in the darkness of the womb? We are talking about the very same baby here, at the exact same moment of gestation, the only difference being the location of the demise."

"It seems so incomprehensible now that six million Jews could be killed in concentration camps with so little opposition from the German populace. But one day, our grandchildren may ask us a similar question with regard to our own cultural challenges: where was everybody, where were we?"
Read the rest of her article.

1 comment:

Ben Mordecai said...

Yes we are, but I just don't know what I can do.

I have argued, but people are insolent.
I have voted, but my candidate did nothing.