Friday, February 09, 2007

Fittest City

Yeah baby! My new hometown of Albucracky, NM is reported as the "fittest" city in the U.S. They moved up 12 spots from #13 last year. The huge increase in rank must be due to the fact that I moved here a few months ago.

I guess that high view of myself doesn't really fit with the remark my sister made to me one crushing day in the late 90's. She looked at me and calmly stated with sinister confidence, "You look like a holocaust surviver".

It was a crushing blow.

2 comments:

Eric J. Hansen (Spot) said...

Z-love.

Are YOU more fit living in ABQ?

That is the question. You've now left yourself little room for excuses.

Spot
fellow sinewy skinnyman who likes to spaz

Vitamin Z said...

Eric,

Yes, I would have to say that I am. Riding the bike 10 miles to church a few mornings a week is a good time as well as a few jaunts in the MTNs every now and then.

z