Sunday, November 25, 2007

More on Rob Bell's Latest Tour

I posted earlier this week on Rob Bell's latest tour. Writing for the Out of Ur blog, Chad Hall reports on his experience at the tour stop in Raleigh, NC. He sums up his experience by saying:
I’m not ready to canonize Rob Bell, nor am I ready to fire up the Driscollian flame thrower and burn him a heretic. I chalk up my questions and concerns to the fact that no sermon – even a 90-minute one delivered with incredible veracity – can cover everything.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Thanks for pointing out that "review" Zach. I enjoyed reading it.

It's clear that Rob is good at communicating, but it seems that some people come away wondering if he told the whole story.

Vitamin Z said...

Yeah, I hear that and I think I agree, but I have to ask, I think it's hard to tell the "whole" story in any one message.

Nate said...

It is hard to tell the the "whole" story in one message. I mean, I preached yesterday and I keep thinking about stuff I left out. But it seems that you would want to have that figured out before you go on a nationwide tour.

I need to listen to some of his stuff, just to get a feel.