Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Great Idea for V-Day

ThinkChristian.net reports:

The Christian Persecution Blog has a wonderful take on Valentine’s Day:

This year as I was reflecting on the hustle and bustle of Valentine’s Day, I felt impressed to do something different. I decided to send letters of encouragement to our brothers and sisters around the world who are imprisoned for their faith. Can you imagine the difference the letters will make in showing these precious, courageous believers that we love them and have not forgotten about them and their sacrifice? This Valentine’s Day, I encourage you to join me and send letters of love to our brothers and sisters around the world. To get a list of believers in prison, go to www.prisoneralert.com and share your love with persecuted believers.

Anyone going to write one?

No comments: