Thursday, February 07, 2008

Josiah Leming

This is why the internet is cool. I predict this guy will be a star in a few years or so. Kid writes a very cool song and sits in room with video camera and records it. Uploads to youtube for all the world to see. If it's good, it will get passed around and people will start to take notice (like you reading this blog right now). Welcome to the future of the music industry. The future has actually been here for awhile.

The internet is cool.




I guess he was on American Idol last night. You gotta watch this story. I love it.


(HT: The Trousered Ape)

2 comments:

Tim Challies said...

Not a bad song. I've got no idea what it means, but it sounds good anyways.

Shawn White said...

Yes - he was on American Idol and he made the cut to go to Hollywood. I didn't watch his YouTube video of it, but I'm going to now.

I hope he makes it far enough in the competition to garner some momentum for a career, but not far enough that he wins.