Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ten Reasons I Don’t Read Your Blog

iMonk with a good post for bloggers called, Ten Reasons I Don’t Read Your Blog. He has some good insights that are worth reading if you blog.

A few days ago I edited my article that I wrote on why I blog (you can find it in the sidebar if you are interested) and in light of a conversation we had with some guys at the church I added this paragraph:
Let me say this as well by way of caution. If you find that you read more blogs than good books, that is most likely a problem. For the most part, good books have been tested by time, publishers, editors and years of research and thinking. Most blogs have not. ... "any other nut-job can get a blog". Though there certainly are nut-jobs that write books, there are way more of them that have blogs simply because it is so much easier to acquire one. Keep this in mind as you read blogs.

No comments: