Monday, August 11, 2008

Worship Matters


Just wanted to put in a plug again for Bob Kauflin's new book, Worship Matters. If you have not bought this book yet for the music leader at your church ask him/her if they have it, if not, you really should consider blessing them with a copy. Right now I am leading some younger worship leaders at my church through this book and it is proving to be very beneficial.

I have read many books on music leading in the church and this book is by far the best I have encountered. It is such a great mix of the theological foundations of how music functions in the church and the practical implications of how to pull it off well. Bob gets to the heart of my experience of leading music in the church over the course of the last 10 years of my life.

Check it out here.

No comments: