Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Amazon Daily Deal/Switchfoot Greatest Hits

There is a new vampire movie that is coming out called, "Twilight", that look pretty dumb, but the soundtrack looks really cool. What I am most excited about is the new song from MuteMath and other great bands like Muse and Paramore.

You can get the whole soundtrack for $3.99 at AmazonMP3 during the next few days, or you can pay $11.99 if you are an iTunes person. (Mutemath - Twilight (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack))





Switchfoot has a new greatest hits compilation that just released today. You can get it here on AmazonMP3 or Switchfoot - The Best Yet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though it may look dumb - I actually have read all 4 Twilight books - twice.....surprisingly addicting and good :). I've got all my girlfriends at work and church hooked as well. Don't judge a book by its cover (or movie trailer :-) )....Becca Sommers

Ms. S said...

New Mute Math music, finally!

Clare & Tim said...

I second Becca! The books are amazing. Ridiculously addictive. I read the first two books (well over 1000 pages) in two days.

Love the Twilight...