Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twitter Good? Twitter Bad?

Owen Strachan has a thoughful post on the downside of Twitter. His conclusion:
I would challenge readers: speaking generally, don’t use Twitter. Cultivate deep thinking even as you use technology. If something smells strongly of self-promotion, give it a pass. Be a part of Facebook, of other media, but do so thoughtfully, responsibly, edifyingly. Glorify Christ not simply in how you use media, but in what media you use.
What do you think? I am off to update my Facebook status. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Twitter can be a good thing - I personally use it for random thoughts and to promote my blog posts :)

Of course the other thing I like about it is that I have it set to update my Facebook status with whatever I Tweet about!!