Thursday, August 27, 2009

J Knap Comeback?


Artistically speaking, Jennifer Knapp was always one the bright spots in CCM. I hope this is certainly true.

The Scanner reports:

Jennifer Knapp, whose career in Christian music we lovingly eulogized a few months ago, has come out of hiding at last. Her official website, which has been down for years now, was updated with a new design, and her three-month old MySpace profile got a new a look as well. But best of all, she has listed a show: she's playing September 24 with the recently-returned Phillip LaRue at Hotel Cafe, a well-known acoustic venue Los Angeles. Her website lists information for new management and booking agents, so we know she is planning to go back into music on some scale.

So this is completely unexpected, but we couldn't be more excited to hear it. And most of all to hear where Jen has been, what she's been doing, and why she's back. All when she's ready to talk about it, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see her release a new album. My wife and I really liked her first CD when it was released, and have seen her in concert a couple times.

B-Lo said...

Bro, I would be so pumped to hear her again. I have always been a huge fan!

Plus, I didn't know LaRue was still around too. Do you know if it's both him and his sis or just him? He is pretty chill too.