Friday, October 02, 2009

Getting Ready To Live-Blog Together For Adoption

We start tonight at 7pm. I'll be summarizing the main speaker's messages and posting some short interviews with them. Hopefully, I'll have two posts and two videos up tonight. Stay tuned. This looks to be a really great conference. Click here for more information.

You can actually watch the whole conference via live feed as well. Click here for that.

Thankfully I have my trusty, "assistant to the live-blogger" (wife) here with me. Her three main jobs include:
1. Wiping the sweat from my brow as I furiously type and summarize.

2. Whispering encouraging words to me like, "Man, you look like such a stud horse when you blog".

3. Try to keep all my fans at bay. This will probably be the hardest task, but she is tough. She does P90x.
I'm pretty sure Kim's advanced graduate degree will provide enough training for these simple tasks. You can pray for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. funny dude.

looking forward to the liveblogging.

Shadley said...

Wow, Kim. You've got your work cut out for you!