Sunday, October 11, 2009

Preaching on Adoption

Yesterday morning I had the opportunity to preach at our church concerning spiritual and physical adoption. My text was Eph. 1:4-6. If you are interested you can view it below.





If you don't want to watch the whole thing you can check out a brief segment where I brought my daughter Mya up on stage to help me illustrate a point from the text. At this point in the message I am talking about the fact that God has adopted us from before the foundation of the world so that we would be holy and blameless (Eph. 1:4).

3 comments:

Scott Sterner said...

Good job on the message Zach. Loved seeing Mya up there!

M&M in Japan said...

Z,
Beautiful picture. I love the grace of God! Thank you for posting this.

Shadley said...

nice sermon. i can't believe she stayed quiet and so proper up there!