Friday, February 26, 2010

My House is Being Used in a Craigslist Scam - Part Two

If you missed part one, start here.

Well, "Clara" just wrote me back. She tried to get me to fill out the "rental form" and then left a short message.


Obviously, I didn't respond to this information. She then kindly left this message.



Huh... She failed to answer any of my questions.  That's weird.  Thus, I responded with this...  (She left me no choice).

We'll see where it goes from here.   BTW - I just googled "Mrs. Clara Jones" and found this on Yahoo Answers.  Seems that she has been rather busy. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing. I've never been more proud of you than I am right now.

Mrs. Clara Jones said...

Thank you for looking at my house. I just need a few more things. 1) Your social security number, 2) your driver's license number, 3) Your wife's social and driver's numbers, 4) Your bank account info, and 5) A copy of your mortgage.

Thanks you kindly,
Ms. Clara

Vitamin Z said...

Exactly.

z

Andy B said...

Z - this is one of the most entertaining stories I've read. Keep the updates coming...this stuff is classic!!

Matthew Birch said...

I felt as though I have read this before, did you get this idea from another blog?

Let us know if you get the house? ;)

Chris said...

ROFL, This keeps getting better. I hope "she" answers your questions. I like the nudist part.