Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Challies on Reading

Tim Challies:
More than any other question that comes in via email, I'm asked this one: "How do you read so much?" While granting that I do read a lot, I think it bears mention that there are lots of people who read as much as I do or a lot more. The difference is that I write about what I'm reading, so you're more aware of it than you are with most of these voracious readers.

Every year or so I sit down to write out a few thoughts on reading. I'm doing so again today, offering a few thoughts on how you can read more and read better. This is adapted from a list I created a couple of years ago. Actually, what I'll do is write today about how to read more and read more widely and then tomorrow we'll work on reading better.
Read the rest of his helpful thoughts.  

No comments: