Saturday, May 29, 2010

Up NYC without a paddle

My wife and I are in NYC for the next few days and sadly I'm unable to locate a venue that has the UFC fights live. Some crazy sent us to the 'playwrite' but we ended up at the 'Ginger man' thanks to Mandy Kerz and our hilarious Phillipino bell hop. 100 beers on tap for God's glory.

So, to indulge my fancies, and torture Z's hard earned 'hits per day' count, I'm sending us all to Lewrockwell.com for some much needed economic mis-education and love. Theology is go0d and all. B-Ball (dunks, updates, dunks, final 4, 3, 2, 1, etc) has its place too, but lets be honest, its incentives that really drive us all.

If your palet is wet by something more philosophical, who could deny the power of wit and charming good looks of the maverick; add 10 smart points to your blog roll.

No comments: