Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Marks of the Messenger - A Review

Marks of the Messenger: Knowing, Living and Speaking the GospelCarlos Griego:
I had heard many good things about J. Mack Stiles new book, Marks of the Messenger. The most convincing endorsement I had read and the one that made me order it and start it right away was D. A. Carson’s on the back of the book, “I do not think I have ever read a book on evangelism that makes me more eager to pass it on than this one-better, that makes me eager to evangelize than this one.” After reading that I knew this was a must read.
I started reading at 4pm Monday afternoon, and could not put it down, by 9pm that night I was done with it and was excited, convicted, encouraged and wanting to share my faith with all whom I met like never before.
Read the rest.

No comments: