Monday, April 25, 2011

If You Like Basketball and You Like Good Video Editing, Check This

On Saturday the Portland Trailblazers were down 23 near the end of the 3rd quarter in their first round playoff series against the Dallas Mavericks.  They came back to win being led by Brandon Roy in dramatic fashion.  Brandon Roy has recently come back from two knee surgeries so his domination in the fourth quarter meant a lot more to him.  These videos are great to watch if you love to see athletic greatness in action and the classic comeback story.



1 comment:

Pete Scribner said...

Do I like this? I'm a Trail Blazer fan who has cheered for Brandon Roy since he was in college, and I focussed mainly on sports while getting my Broadcast-Journalism degree. You tell me if I like it! Thanks for posting.