Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Questions to Ask Your Spouse

Brian Croft:
This past Sunday, I preached about God’s Design for Marriage from Ephesians 5:22-33. At the end, I had a question for each husband and wife to ask the other as a result of what the text says about marriage. I would argue that because these commands are so clear to the husband and wife, they demand a consistent effort to examine your marriage in light of them. Here are the 2 questions I challenged our people to discuss with their spouse this week and so I thought I would take the opportunity to challenge you in the same way. The questions Ephesians 5 demands we ask our spouse regularly are...
Read the rest.  This stuff will greatly bless your marriage.  

1 comment:

Andrew Faris said...

I liked this post too, but I like this one even more. Maybe combining them would be good?

It seems like what the four questions in the post I linked to actually do are to help get at similar things as Croft's questions.

Andrew Faris
Someone Tell Me the Story