Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Four Mistakes I Made as a Father

Thom Rainer:
My purpose in sharing a few of the many mistakes I made as a dad is to, by the grace of God, reach out to parents today. I want you who still have your children at home to cherish those days as an incredible gift. I pray that you will make the most of every moment with them. And though it’s cliché to say, the time is really going so very fast.

I was so very far from being a perfect father.

May God take my mistakes and use them for good in others’ lives.
Read the rest of his post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this post! When I read #3, it really opened my eyes. I am majoring on the minors! I too am very rigid about bedtime and I now see that I have missed many opportunities for deep discussions because my eyes were on the clock. Thanks again.