Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guest Bloggers!


So my Dad is taking me to Paris.  I know, I know.  Rough gig.

While I am away I have assembled a great team of guest bloggers.  They will be serving you well until next Wednesday.  They are...

Joe Crispin - Here is how his bio reads on his blog: "My name is Joe Crispin and I am a Christian, a husband, a father, a professional basketball player, a reader, a talker, and now, a blogger. My life is unique; my God is good; my perspective is, I hope, encouraging and entertaining."

Michael Kelley - "I’m a Christ-follower, husband, dad, author and speaker. Thanks for stopping here to dialogue with me about what it means to live deeply in all the arenas of life.  I live in Nashville, Tennessee, with my wife Jana who is living proof of the theory that males are far more likely to marry over their heads than females are. We have three great kids, Joshua (5) and Andi (3), and Christian (less than 1). They remind me on a daily basis how much I have to grow in being both a father and a child. I work full time for Lifeway Christian Resources, where I’m a Bible study editor. I also get out on the road some to speak in different churches, conferences and retreats. I also like fruit-flavored candy."


Josh Montague - Josh is pastor in Verona WI were he has faithfully labored for many years.  He has four children and also serves on the board of Charis Classical Academy in Madison, WI.  Hailing from Michigan he is a rabid Michigan State Spartan fan and worships the ground that Tom Izzo walks on.  When not screaming at the TV during some MSU sporting event you can find him in his garage torturing himself through a vigorous CrossFit workout.

Owen Strachan - "I am Assistant Professor of Christian Theology and Church History at Boyce College in Louisville, Kentucky. Because words matter, I have published six books and have written for publications like The Atlantic, First Things, Christianity Today, Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society, and the Scottish Bulletin of Evangelical Theology.  I am married to the lovely Bethany and am the father of two sweet little kids. We play a lot of Candyland right now and enjoy taking walks and the odd tricycle ride together. I’ve cut a rap cd (recorded with a producer from Outkast’s studio), won basketball championships at all levels except grammar school, high school, college, and professional, and have trained for ministry in Maine, D. C., Illinois, and Wisconsin.  Passions include time with family, playing pickup basketball, rap, and reading, with Cormac McCarthy, Tom Wolfe, Matt Labash, Michael Chabon, George Marsden, Jonathan Edwards, John Piper, and the New Yorker at the top of the pile."

B.J. Stockman - "B.J. lives on the redwood coast of California with his beautiful wife Kate, daughter Grace, and son Adoniram. He has a passion for leading people deeper into the gospel of grace in Jesus and the glory of God. He graduated from Bethany University with a B.A. in Biblical & Theological Studies, has studied at Fuller Theological Seminary, serves pastors around the nation through Docent Research Group, and has a real day job too."

David Dorr - "David is husband to his bride Jenny, who he married in December of 2000, father of three, and pastor of Passage Church, an Acts 29 network church endeavoring to help people trust Jesus and His Church."

No comments: