Missional community life and everyday church requires a certain level of proximity. I’ve had a lot of questions on this issue, especially when I’ve been in the United States. Let’s take a church I spent some time with in New Jersey as an example. They have people living half an hour drive from the church building in one direction and half an hour drive in the other direction. So some people live an hour away from each other. How are they going to share their lives?Read the rest.
Books by Tim Chester:
- You Can Change: God's Transforming Power for Our Sinful Behavior and Negative Emotions
- Closing the Window: Steps to Living Porn Free
- A Meal with Jesus: Discovering Grace, Community, and Mission around the Table (RE: Lit)
- Total Church: A Radical Reshaping around Gospel and Community (Re:Lit)
- Everyday Church: Gospel Communities on Mission (Re: Lit Books)