- Do what is right regardless of the cost to any one individual or the organization as a whole.
- Be wary of subtle signs of rationalization creep.
- Remember that no organization or leader is too big to fail or to fall.
- Be careful about giving too much attention to your greatest admirers or to your greatest critics.
- Set the right tone for an organization.
- Know clearly how to handle situations where problems and abuses develop.
- Make certain clear accountability is present at all levels of leadership.
Read the rest for his explanations.