1. What’s your sweet spot and how much of your time are you spending in it these days?
2. In your weekly routine, what are you having to manufacture energy to do? Who else could do that?
3. Who are you spending time with that you don’t need to be spending time with?
4. Who are you not spending time with that you need to be spending time with or need to be spending more time with?
5. What areas of your ministry are seeing the most traction these days and what are you doing to further that?
6. What areas of your ministry are seeing the least traction? What is that telling you and how should you respond?
7. If you were an outside consultant, what would you tell you and your team to do?Read the rest for his explanations.