Friday, May 30, 2014

A Nice Long Blog Break


I started this blog on January 22nd, 2006.  So I have been at this blogging thing for about 8 and a half years, nearly half my adult life.  Lately I have been feeling as though it's time for a nice long break.  There are a variety of reasons for this, but more than anything, I am sensing that there are other priorities in my life that need more attention.

As a result, I'll be taking the summer completely off. It's time for a blog sabbatical.  I'm not sure what the future holds for this blog, but stayed tuned in September for an update.  Thanks so much for reading, interacting, and clicking on my Amazon link.  I am truly grateful!

8 comments:

Jesse said...

Thanks for all the blog posts which I've been following and sharing some to my own network. God bless your future plans.

Unknown said...

Wait... you're 16??? :)

Jay T said...

I'll still click you up, yo.

Tim Challies said...

Quitter!

Anonymous said...

So long, and thanks for all the links...
(Looking forward to seeing something in my feed reader in September.)

dead dog from Lodebar said...

I have been very blessed by all that you have posted. From basketball to music to faith and Christ. Enjoy your time off and I will be looking forward to, God willing, your return.

Scott Sterner said...

You will be missed my friend!

Gregg said...

Zach, you have been missed. Now, September has come and gone and there has been no word from you, can you give us an update. What's happening, bro. You and Tim have helped me stay tuned to America and the N.A. Church there. Thanks much!