Monday, December 31, 2007

My Year in Pictures - 2007

Snow in ABQ is rare, thus was much fun for the kids in January.

We bought a house in April and really dig it.

There was a sense of great expectation on the part of my kids to meet the new baby.


May 17th, Emery Lewis Nielsen was born!!!


I installed a basketball hoop in the backyard. After Emery being born, this would be the 2nd greatest moment of 2007.

Got to play in a high mountain stream with the kids and friends.

Autumn pooped in her bed. Not sure why my wife needed to take a picture of this. Probably because she knew I would want to show all of you how my daughter is not very well hydrated here in the desert.

I got lucky and took this million dollar shot of Autumn with a $200 camera.

Lots of hot weather in ABQ means lots of popsicles in the backyard.

Emery did a lot of chilling in 2007.

Lots of games were played, Jenga being a fun one.

Lots of baths were taken.


Taylor turned 5 on September 22nd.

Taylor started pre-school.

We got to go to our first balloon fiesta in ABQ. It's a really cool experience.

I got to go to the best Monday Football game of the year in Denver.

Had friends over for a Halloween party that I blogged about here.

Went back to Iowa to see family.

Autumn turned 3 on December 30th.

It was a great year and we are all thankful to God for his continued faithfulness in our lives!

(Brad, thanks for the idea)

No comments: