Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pics from Day One at T4G

The bookstore is insanely huge. Over stimulation all the way.


Al, where is "Your Best Life Now"? Can't believe that didn't make the cut.



Standing in line is fun.



These two jokers are pumped about the conference. I personally think they look like a couple of muppets.



Sweet hotel.



Band of Bloggers session was cool. Good insights about blogging.



The main sessions have been great. I won't have many pictures of them since we not supposed to take pictures.



Looks like a basketball game to me.



The downtown Louisville foodcourt got rocked. These poor people have never seen so many khakis and golf shirts in their lives. Like my buddy Carlos said, when 5000 pastor's descend on one place "it's like Eddie Bauer threw up around here". Well said.

3 comments:

The Campbells said...

The muppets are my new desktop! Ha

jer said...

That one picture looked like a packed house at NU High's gym back in the day when you were stroking that sweet jumper of yours.

Vitamin Z said...

I can still make it rain.

z