Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I Kissed Dating Goodbye" Pros and Cons

Josh Harris:
The good folks at Boundless Line have done two posts reflecting on the good, the bad and the ugly related to my book I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I think I must be getting more mature (or maybe just tired) because I started reading some of the comments and just got bored and stopped. But I did see one comment where a guy said that the stories in the book were didactic and totally predictable. That is so not true. My book is filled with shocking, totally unexpected, never-before-told tales of spine-tingling, non-dating, romantic wonder. Okay, maybe they are sort of predictable. Anyway here's Post #1 and Post #2 from Boundless. And here's a more serious post entitled "What I've Learned Since I Kissed Dating Goodbye" that features links to several messages I've done in the past few years that hopefully clarify the message of my book.

No comments: