Wednesday, October 07, 2009

New Indelible Grace CD

When I was at Together For Adoption, we were led in music by Kevin Twit. Kevin is the producer of the latest Indelible Grace recording. You can check it out here at AmazonMP3 or Indelible Grace Music - By Thy Mercy: Indelible Grace Acoustic. Kevin was kind enough to give me a free copy of of the CD and I have been enjoying it.

If you are not familiar with Indelible Grace music, they typically take old hymns and rewrite new melodies to the old text. They have produced many recordings and we use a few of their tunes here at Desert Springs Church where I lead music. You can explore other recordings here. My favorites songs are, Jesus I Come and Abide With Me.

2 comments:

Matthew Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew Smith said...

Thanks for posting this! People can buy the CD directly from us at our site-- it includes 2 bonus tracks and a beautiful booklet with the lyrics.

Longer clips and buying info at http://igracemusic.com/iga

Also, we've got a combo that includes the new CD, as well as my latest, The Road Sessions Collection (which came out two months ago), for cheap. We'll also send a free copy of RSC to your pastor at no extra charge. That's available by clicking here.