Saturday, April 30, 2011

Over 1,500 Albums $5 Each Through May

There are obviously way too many to list here but if I were you I would take a few minutes and just browse. I found about 20 records that I want to get in the jazz section alone. You are bound to find something you like with this many choices.  Here are some that quickly jumped out at me that I really dig.

The King Of Limbs - Radiohead
X & Y - Coldplay
Rehab - Lecrae
Speak No Evil - Wayne Shorter (one of the best jazz records ever)
The Ultimate Blue Train - John Coltrane


If you want to go straight to the Christian section where you'll find hundreds, just click here.

For country click here.

For classical click here.

For rock click here

For indie/alternative click here.

For greatest hits compilations click here.

No comments: