Friday, June 15, 2012

Next Week at Take Your Vitamin Z


Next week I will be attending the annual Acts29 Pastors and Wives Retreat in Newport Beach CA. Should be a great time away from the Shire with the little hobbits kept safe with their grandparents. I am so thankful for this annual retreat as it is a needed time away from our context for the sake of rest, connection with my wife and other pastors in the network, and space to dream about the future.

Speaking of the future, here are four recent blog posts from new Acts29 president, Matt Chandler, outlining his four main hopes for the future of Acts29. I would encourage you to read these posts as they are crucial for anyone who takes the mission of the church seriously.

While I am away I'll have the usual crew of awesome guest bloggers.  They are:

Fellow Madison pastors, Tim Dunn and Josh Montague, Chris Brauns, Michael Kelley, and Erik Raymond.  Please click on their links to check out their respective blogs.  You will be blessed with fresh content from these men in the following week.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the OC.