Monday, October 15, 2012

The Book I Loan Out the Most

Guest post by Darryl Dash

1000w

I loan out a lot of books from my library, but I've noticed that there's one that goes out more than most. It's Unpacking Forgiveness: Biblical Answers for Complex Questions and Deep Wounds by Chris Brauns.

Here's how it works. The other week I mentioned Chris's book in a sermon. When I was done, someone in the church asked to borrow the book. Other times I'll be counseling someone who is dealing with issues in their relationships. When I suggest that Chris's book may be a good one to read, they jump at the chance. I think I've loaned the book out at least half a dozen times in the past few months. Of course, Chris would be happier if I bought multiple copies rather than just loaning the same ones all the time.

If you're a pastor, you really should have a copy of this book in your library. But take my advice and buy two, because if you're like me, you'll need one for yourself and one to share with others in your church.

previously posted at DashHouse.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have five copies, and only one at home.