Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year In Pictures - 2008

I played many jazz gigs this year.

In April our church staff went to the Together for the Gospel conference. It was a great time.

While at the conference I warned the staff guys about the horrors of White Castle hamburgers. Since they are all from Albuquerque, NM they didn't know about such things, nor did they heed my passionate warnings. They paid the price.

In May, I held a clinic at DSC for ABQ church musicians. I brought in three professional musicians from Nashville that I used to work with when I was there. It was a great day. If you are in a church band you don't want to miss the videos from these sessions. I think you will find them very helpful.

I just thought this was a great pic of my boy, Emery.

In June, my wife Kim and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. She is a blessing from God to me. We spent a few days in Durango, CO.

In August, our oldest son, Taylor started school at Oak Grove Classical Academy. If you are a parent of young kids and not sure what to do about school you might want to consider this model of schooling. We have been very pleased with it.

The ABQ Balloon Fiesta is always fun every year in October.

We had three insects for Halloween this year. They had a blast.

Obviously the biggest event of our year was the addition of Mya to our family.

Thanks for taking your Vitamin Z this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Z.N.

I live in MN where White Castle is nearby my house. Those poor fellows - ignorant but not any longer. I avoid the place like the plague because I made the mistake one day of "enjoying" about six of the sliders along with those chicken rings.

I have enjoyed your blog the latter part of this year; very worthwhile and well done.
Christ be with you and your family in the coming year less than 16 hours away. Maintain your orthodoxy and discernment to the praise of name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Happy new year Mr. Z.N.!